The parts of the pump truck must be cleaned regularly to extend the service life. This article will briefly introduce several cleaning methods for the concrete pump truck parts.
(1) Scrub. Put the parts of the concrete pump truck into a container filled with diesel, kerosene or other cleaning fluid, and scrub with cotton yarn or scrub with a brush. This method is easy to operate, simple in equipment, but low in efficiency, and is suitable for a single small batch of small parts. In general, gasoline is not suitable for use because of its fat-soluble properties, which will harm people's health and easily cause fires.
(2) Boil and wash. Put the prepared solution and the parts to be cleaned into a cleaning pool of appropriate size welded with steel plates, heat it to 80~90℃ with an under-pool stove, and cook for 3~5 min.
(3) Spray washing. Spray a cleaning fluid with a certain pressure and temperature onto the surface of the pump truck parts to remove oil stains. This method has good cleaning effect and high production efficiency, but the equipment is complicated, and it is suitable for cleaning parts with less complicated shapes and serious grease stains on the surface.
(4) Vibration cleaning. The parts to be cleaned are placed on the cleaning basket or cleaning rack of the vibration cleaning machine of the concrete pump truck and immersed in the cleaning liquid. The vibration of the cleaning machine is used to simulate the manual bleaching action and the chemical action of the cleaning liquid to remove oil stains.
(5) Ultrasonic cleaning. Rely on the chemical action of the cleaning liquid and the ultrasonic oscillation introduced into the cleaning liquid to remove oil stains.
The parts of the pump truck must be cleaned regularly after being used for a long time, but ordinary cleaning agents do not have much effect. Because the cleaning oil of pump truck parts is mainly formed by non-saponifiable oil, dust and impurities. Saponifiable oils cannot interact with strong bases, such as various mineral oils and lubricating oils, which are insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvents. Here are three cleaning solutions for pump truck parts:
1. Organic solution. Common cleaning solutions for concrete pump trucks include kerosene, light diesel, gasoline, acetone, alcohol and trichloroethylene.
2. Alkaline solution. Alkaline solution is an aqueous solution of alkali or alkaline salt. It uses the emulsification effect of emulsifiers on non-saponifiable oil to remove grease stains in concrete pump trucks. It is the most widely used decontamination cleaning liquid.
3. Chemical cleaning fluid. It is a chemically synthesized aqueous solution of water-based metal cleaning agent. The metal cleaning agent is mainly surfactant, which has strong decontamination ability.
The above information is provided by concrete pump water pump factory.
Copyright © Hebei Shengde Baolong International Trade Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Sitemap Powered by